- THC dose in pediatric edible ingestions correlates with the degree of toxicity in children under 6 years.
- Pediatric exposures to cannabis products have risen due to increased legalization, with THC concentration playing a crucial role.
- Severe toxicity was observed in 46% of cases, with gummy edibles being a common source and neurologic effects being prevalent.
- Severe THC dose (1.7 mg/kg or more) significantly predicts both severe and prolonged toxicity in young children.
- Age and sex were not predictive factors; using THC dose thresholds can guide medical management and preventive regulations.