Are you an amateur photographer? Do you enjoy taking photos of your cannabis plants, grow room, or facility?
Imagine your image on the cover of a magazine and your name listed on the table of contents!
We are looking for submissions for the January 2019 cover of Cannabis Science and Technology. If more than one image is selected, the images will appear on subsequent covers in 2019.
Specific image guidelines include:
- No product photos (for example, specific instruments, brand names)
- No people in the photos
- No cannabis products in use (for example, no bongs, pipes, smoking joints)
- Artistic shots are welcome using natural or synthetic light
- Close-ups/macro shots of the flower are welcome
- Photos of problem plants are also welcome (that is, mold, contamination, etc.)
Image size requirements:
- Resolution – 300-dpi (or 2400 pixels x 3225 pixels)
- Color Mode – 8-bit CMYK
- Preferred File Format: TIFF (w/LZW or ZIP compression)
- Acceptable File Format: JPEG (Quality 12/Progressive 5 scans)
- Physical size of the cover will be 8” x 10.75”
By submitting any photos you guarantee that you own the rights to the image. Submissions selected for covers will need to agree to our standard license agreement terms, which will be provided via email upon selection.
Deadline for submissions: November 26, 2018